Best Roofing Companies In Beaumont, Texas
Are you looking for an expert Roofing contractor in Beaumont? RoofingJoy helps you find the top local contractors in Beaumont who specialize in Roof Repair, Roof Replacement, and New Roof Construction. Our listed companies got experience with roof materials like Asphalt Shingles, Metal, Rubber, PVC, Solar, and Wood Roof. In addition, many of our listed companies cover significant areas around Beaumont, including Vidor, Nederland, Port Neches, Lumberton, Grove, Bridge City, and many other cities near Beaumont.
HD Roofing and Repairs
HD Roofing has over 25 years of experience in the roofing industry. We offer 24/7 emergency services, competitive pricing and financing options, and are dedicated to the customers we serve. Our skilled crew is ready to handle everything from basic repairs to full restoration projects. Residential or commercial, HD Roofing provides excellent customer service from start to finish for anyone in Austin and Georgetown.
Aztec Roofing Of Beaumont
Aztec Roofing of Beaumont provides a range of high-quality roofing services. We provide free quotes, estimates and quotes for all of our clients. In addition, every project is COMPLETELY GUARANTEED.
I H Roofing
I H Roofing, a roofing company in Beaumont, has handled residential and commercial roofing systems for flat, subsoil, and tile roofs for over 20 times. Its roofers install new roofs and replace destroyed bones following incidents similar as storm and hail damage or wear and tear. They fix fixable roofs through services similar as replacing snapped ridge caps and reflections. I H Roofing deals with roof gash- offs and redecking, skylight replacement, and chimney stack leak repair.
Pope Construction is a locally owned and operated business that caters to the requirements of domestic and commercial property possessors seeking the services of a roofer in Beaumont. Since 1976, the company has been offering comprehensive roofing installations for new constructions and complete gash- offs and replacements for clients seeking to upgrade their being roofs. Its professionals also detect and repair multiple roofing problems similar as leaks and missing or broken shingles. Pope Construction installs wind- and storm-compliant roofs.
Roofing 911 serves homeowners in the Beaumont area seeking the services of a roofer. Its staff uses the latest infrared camera technology to diagnose and fix roofing problems similar as leaks, broken shingles, and defective roof reflections. It works on colorful types of roofing systems, including metal and flat roofs, and the company’s conservation plans incorporate regular inspections and relief of worn-out corridor. Other services include field care, siding, and window installation. Roofing 911 offers exigency roofing services.
Texas Roofing & Leak Repair
Texas Roofing & Leak Repair offers its services to customers in Beaumont and its neighboring communities. The company handles roof construction, installation, conservation, and roof form services, diagnosing problems with all roof components before proceeding with the job. Its results cover a range of roofing types, from slate, subsoil, and pipe to EPDM, TPO, and modified bitumen roofs. The business also installs and maintains affiliated institutions similar as gutters, downspouts, vinyl siding, fascia boards, and soffit reflections.
Monument Roofing Systems
Tony Smith recognized that much of the damage was attributed to unstable, antiquated roofing systems. This led him to create Monument Roofing Systems, which was able to assist residents of Louisiana and Texas following Hurricanes Katrina and Rita. for over 50 years, Monument Constructors has been an integral part of the thriving economic landscape in the greater Southeast Texas and Western Louisiana Regions.”
HR Contracting Services
H&R Contracting Services is a full-service general contractor that specializes in both residential and commercial roofing and remodeling. Our expert roofers understand that your roof serves two purposes, to be both functional and beautiful. Choosing the right roofing contractor Houston TX has to offer will make all the difference. Give us a call for an estimate and consultation today.
Ranger Roofing & Construction INC
We’re a trusted commercial roofing contractor, and we’ve been in the business since 2005. We provide our customers with the best workmanship, customer service, and affordable pricing. At Ranger Roofing & Construction, we are committed to providing you with the best service possible at any time of day or night.
Facts To Consider Before Hiring A Roofer In Beaumont, TX
What Is Residential Roofing?
Residential roofing is one of the most important aspects of maintaining your home. Roofs protect you, your family, and your belongings from weather elements such as heat and rain. If you notice a leak or suspect that your roof needs regular maintenance or replacement, look no further than RoofingJoy.
Materials Used For Residential Roofing In Beaumont
- Asphalt Shingles Roof
- Metal Roof
- Slate Roof
- Clay & Concrete
- Stone Coated Steel
- Rubber Slate
- Green Roof
- Solar Tiles
- Built-Up Roof
The Cost Of Residential Roof Replacement In Beaumont
|Roofing Material||Replacement Cost (Per Square Foot )||Replacement Cost (Per 1700 Square Foot)|
|Clay & Concrete Roof||$7-$25||$11,900-$42,500|
|Stone Coated Steel Roof||$5-$11||$8500-$18,700|
|Rubber Slate Roof||$7-$12||$11,900-$20,400|
|Solar Tiles||$1.80/Watt||Upon Wattage Used|
Weather Friendly Roofing Materials For Homes In Beaumont
Your home’s roof is one of its most important defense mechanisms against inclement weather. A durable, impact-resistant roofing material, such as clay, metal, or slate, is a good option for your home in Texas because it can withstand high winds and heavy impacts while remaining easy to maintain. A unique style will also help you avoid the increasingly common trend of colorful roofs on homes near you.
- Clay: Clay tiles are famous for keeping homes cool in hot and coastal regions due to their superior circulation and durability. Clay tiles allow for excellent air circulation, which helps to insulate your home. The increased circulation also keeps cold air inside and hot air outside. Clay is a durable building material. Because it undergoes baking, it has an inherent rigidity and strength and is known to last against years of harsh sun exposure. And because clay tiles were used as a traditional roofing material in Southern Texas and Mexico hundreds of years ago, you know they’re made to hold up in hurricane-force winds.
- Metal: The gleam and style of copper, but the weather protection of steel. Our sturdy metal panels are designed to withstand all kinds of weather while providing maximum energy efficiency and minimal maintenance. Choose from a wide range of beautiful finishes that complement the natural beauty of your home’s exterior. An ideal choice for sunny regions, metal can dramatically reduce your cooling costs in the summer months by reflecting heat and UV rays away from your home. You’ll stay cool all summer without overworking the HVAC system. For weather protection, metal offers a non-porous waterproof solution. Its incredible strength and durability resist impacts from hail and debris. Metal panels can withstand heavy winds of up to 160 mph.
- Slate: Slate is a natural material with all kinds of advantages. It’s durable, renewable, and recyclable. The slate’s light color and natural insulation may help reflect harsh sunlight to keep your home comfortable. Even though it’s a hardened mineral, slate is water-resistant and less prone to leaking than other roofing materials. Slate will also cool your home quickly and heat slowly, saving you on your summer cooling costs.
How Long Does It Take To Replace A Residential Roof In Beaumont?
Roof replacement is a multi-step process that needs to be done in a specific order. That’s because the weather can drastically affect your roof. If you see any precipitation or high winds, we will need to wait for those conditions to subside before proceeding with the next step, which means that it could take up to three weeks (depending on the weather) for us to install a new roof. The roof of an average residence (1,700 square feet or less) can be replaced in a day. In extreme cases, it could take up to three weeks. But unless it’s a large home, a roof can typically be replaced in a day.
What Is Commercial Roofing?
Commercial roofing systems and residential roofs primarily have the same function of protecting property. However, they are pretty different when it comes to the materials used to build and install them. Commercial roofing systems are typically made up of single-ply (TPO, PVC, EPDM), concrete, modified bitumen, built-up roofing system, and tar. We are Roofing Joy. We are a leading provider of commercial roofing systems and services in Beaumont, intending to provide you with a hassle-free retail roofing experience. We offer professional consultation and a qualified roofing expert to help you decide on the best options. So, if you’re looking for a reliable commercial roofing contractor near Beaumont, call us today!
Materials Used For Commercial Roofing In Beaumont
- Corrugated galvanized steel.
- Aluminum, zinc, and tin.
- Tile sheets.
- Coated or stainless steel.
The Cost Of Commercial Roof Replacement In Beaumont
|Roofing Material||Replacement Cost (Per Square Foot )||
Replacement Cost (Per 3000 Square Foot)
|Corrugated galvanized steel||$3.50-$6.50||$10,500-$19,500|
|Zinc, and tin.||$6.00-$8.50||$18,000-$25,500|
|Coated or stainless steel.||$0.25-$3.00||$750-$9,000|
Weather Friendly Roofing Materials For Commercial Buildings In Beaumont
Your building’s roof is one of its most important defense mechanisms against inclement weather. A durable, impact-resistant roofing material, such as Corrugated galvanized steel, is a good option for your commercial building in Texas because it can withstand high winds and heavy impacts while remaining easy to maintain. A unique style will help you avoid the increasingly common trend of colorful roofs near commercial buildings.
- Corrugated Galvanized Steel: The Corrugated metal roofing system is an excellent alternative to asphalt shingles or clay tile roofs. The durability of corrugated panels makes them a fit for both commercial and residential applications when used for metal roofing and metal siding projects. They are even used in other home areas, including the ceiling, wainscoting, and fencing.
How Long Does It Take To Replace A Commercial Roof In Beaumont?
Each business or home is unique in its structural features and needs before the job begins. Unfortunately, it’s difficult to predict precisely how long it takes to replace a roof due to several factors, including materials, the roof type, permits, and even the weather. While it’s generally predicted that commercial roof installation can take anywhere from 2 – 4 weeks, only a professional roofer that has inspected your property can give you a proper estimate.
Emergency Roofing Service
Severe weather events can damage your building. These include hail storms, hurricanes, tornadoes, Derechos (a type of storm with extremely high winds), and ice storms. Emergency roofing services by Roofing Joy help seal up your tower to stop further water intrusion and reduce property damage until permanent repairs occur. Speed matters when you need emergency roofing, and time is money. A quick response time can mean the difference between recovery and total loss, so contact us now to avail of emergency roofing services.
What Does a Roofing Company Consider A “Roofing Emergency?” In Beaumont
There are a variety of problems that can occur with your roof, and depending on the type of problem, you may have to hire a professional. We’ll take a look at the three most common types of problems that land on homeowners of Texas so that you can be prepared for an emergency.
- Wind Occured Elements: The wind can cause much damage if trees are close to your home. Branches or other small objects can make contact with the roof, and this damage may cause holes or leaks to appear. Damage like this will let in water and even wildlife, leading to further problems.
- Hail: Hail is a threat that can lead to significant injury or a burst of your roof. It may consist of punctures, tears, fractures (bruises), or the more common displacement of granules. The loss of protective granules exposes underlying asphalt to damaging sun rays. Discoloration in the form of black spots will appear on roofs that have incurred hail damage, and this is due to the shattering impact with which hail stones hit your roof.
- Storm: Water is the giver of life for us, but it can wreak havoc on your roof and home. As a result of weather changes and storms, shingles may be lifted and scattered across your lawn or the lawn of your neighbors. These shingles can cause significant leaks in your home.
The Process Of Emergency Roof Repair Service In Beaumont
If your insurance is covering the payment, the time sheet can be given to your insurance provider for direct payment. Get a free quote from companies we provide today for a fast and affordable service you can trust.
How Much Will It Cost To Initiate Emergency Roof Repairs In Beaumont?
The cost of repair work will vary depending on the severity of the damage. If a part is dented or damaged in some other way, it may be possible to repair it with minor alterations. However, if severe damage cannot be solved with simple repair techniques, then a complete replacement may be needed.
Are Emergency Repairs More Expensive In Beaumont?
When you need an emergency repair, it’s essential to know that your roofer will be able to meet your expectations and make the repair quickly. This makes scheduling and planning their part, and they may have clients needing a scheduled repair. This urgent switching of schedules and the work process of roofers can add more digits in terms of service charges.
How Long Do Emergency Roof Repairs Take In Beaumont?
Emergency repairs are those that your home needs immediately. They can be anything from a leaking roof to a leaky faucet. Emergency repairs take anywhere from a few hours to a couple of days, depending on their severity. The weather also determines how quickly you can get your emergency repair done because even emergency repairs cannot be done in the rain.
How To Stay Away From Scamming Emergency Roofers In Beaumont?
By Our Free Quotes, You can connect with the most professional and certified roofers of Beaumont and all over Texas. So Don’t get scammed by any other roofers without proper identity and certifications from any spamming site or contact information.
If your roof needs repair or replacement, you can use a roof loan to fund this project. A roof loan is a personal loan that allows you to cover the costs of repairing or replacing a roof on your home. This type of loan is ideal if you want funds quickly, and it’s easy to complete the application process if you already have the correct credit score.
The Different Types Of Roof Financing In Beaumont
When you need to finance a new roof or repair in Texas, financing options are available to help make the process easier. We work with our customers to find the best option for them and make refinancing easy.
- Paying With Insurance
- Home Equity Line Of Credit
- Home Equity Loan
- Cash-Out Refinance
- Personal Loan
- FHA 203 (k) Loan
- FHA Title 1 Loan
- Credit Card
- Contractor Financing
What Is The Cost Of Finance A New Roof?
As you consider financing a roofing project with your contractor or financial institution, ask about options that reflect what you can reasonably pay each month. Evaluate your current budget and expenses before initiating the project—discuss flexible payment options with your contractor that can work for both parties.
RoofingJoy’s Available Financing Plans:
- 12 Months No Interest: The interest rate is fixed during the promotional period. Interest is billed during the promotional period, but all claims will be waived if the purchase amount is paid within 12 months.
- Lowest Interest Rate:
|Project Cost||Monthly Payment|
- Lowest Monthly Cost:
|Project Cost||Monthly Payment|
Is It Safe To Finance For A Roof Replacement In Beaumont?
If you pick a company that is well certified and has enough professionals like RoofingJoy, it is 100% safe to finance with them. Many roofing contractors have relationships with lenders and offer loan packages that can help you finance a new roof. Terms and rates vary depending on the contractor and your credit. However, the process can be relatively quick — typically, a credit application is made online or over the phone.
Can I Add A New Roof To My Mortgage In Beaumont?
If you want to secure your home to take out a loan and are in an excellent financial situation, obtaining a loan may be easier than you think. You work with a bank or financial institution and use your home’s equity as collateral for the loan. Your home’s equity is its current value minus the amount you owe on your mortgage.
Roof Insurance Claim
Roof claims don’t affect your homeowners’ insurance rates. However, this isn’t always the case and can be significantly misleading.
What Are The Steps To Filing A Roof Insurance Claim In Beaumont?
- Finding a good roofing expert
- Getting Your Roof Inspected
- Making temporary fixes before an insurance claim
- Scheduling visit of an insurance adjuster
- Taking Notes, Asking Questions
- Estimating insurance repair
What Are The Roof Insurance Policies In Beaumont?
The available insurance policies are:
- Actual Cash Value (ACV): Actual cash value (ACV) is the basis for determining your insurance payout when your property is damaged. ACV is a way of measuring the replacement cost of an item at today’s current prices, less any relevant depreciation, also called “depreciation.” Insurance companies calculate ACV by subtracting the depreciation from an item’s replacement cost value.
- Replacement Cost Value (RCV): Replacement Cost Coverage is a popular option that pays to repair or replace your property as it was before the loss, taking into account any physical depreciation. It means that the coverage limit does not include the cost of making any improvements on the property, such as adding an addition to your existing home. Replacement Cost Coverage helps you stay within your budget when replacing your belongings following a covered peril; however, it is essential to discuss this option with your insurance agent when purchasing your policy.
What To Do If Insurance Denies Roof Claims In Beaumont?
Once your claim is denied, there is a time limit to appeal the decision, which you can learn about by contacting your Insurance Company. An appeal should always be done in writing. It would be convenient if you also asked for a resolution date in writing to minimize the length of time the appeal process takes.
How Long Do I Have To File An Insurance Claim For Roof?
It’s important to know that most insurance companies allow you to file a claim up to one year after the damage. If you suspect you may have hail or wind damage, contact CanTex Roofing & Construction.
How Long Will It Take To Process The Insurance Claims For The Roof?
Some insurance adjusters can print claim summaries and cut checks on the spot, but most do not. It may take up to two months. Once the roof is totaled, it can take up to two weeks to receive the loss statement and first check from your insurance company.
Do I Need To Obtain Estimates For Repairs Of Roof?
The price of your roofing repair project is only the beginning. The longer you wait, the potential for more damage to your roof and your overall property. The repair process should always start with the estimate, which should not only be a detailed itemization of the proposed work but should be a dialogue between you and the contractor.
How To Get An Insurance Discount?
Insurance companies may offer discounts for impact-resistant roofing. Research and pick materials more durable than your current roof before you call your insurance provider for a potential value. If you live in an area with frequent hailstorms, hail insurance might be an option. According to Insurance Information Institute, most hail damage is covered by homeowners insurance, so it’s essential to have coverage before the storm.
Things To Consider Before Choosing A Roofing Company
If you’re seeking a roofing business ready to complete your project with excellence, that outcome starts with prep work on your part. Before contacting a possible roofer about your project, be aware of the information the roofer needs to give you to make an intelligent decision.
- The Workframe of the roofing company
- The Reviews and reputation of the roofer
- What kind of warranties and guarantees are they offering?
- Do they apply the subcontracting policy?
- What variety of financing policies and finance options do they offer?
- What type of certifications do they have?