Top Roofing Companies in Austin, Texas
If you are from the greater Austin area and looking for Professional Roofing Companies, you are in the right place. RoofingJoy has already done the hard part by finding, filtering, and listing the Best Rated Roofing Contractors in Austin and Texas Areas. Following Roofing Companies of Austin provides Roofing services like Roof Replacement, Roof Repair, New Roof Construction, and Storm Damage Roof Repair. They also help you with claiming Roof Insurance and Roof Financing. Most roofing companies got experience with roof materials like Asphalt Shingles, Metal, Rubber, PVC, Solar, and Wood Roof. Sometimes, you prefer a roofing contractor who is very near your area. In that case, you should feel relaxed as most of the listed roof companies cover significant areas like Round Rock, San Marcos, Buda, Hutto, Georgetown, Pflugerville, Cedar Park, and other areas of Austin.
At Risner Roofing, we are your Central Texas roof repair and replacement experts. Our full-service roofing contractor can handle all of your maintenance, repair and installation needs. Risner Roofing is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products and services at competitive prices.
Premium Siding and Painting
Our mission is to improve people’s homes any way we can. We believe in never taking shortcuts and always providing quality work, as well as honesty and professionalism when working with our customers and painting contractors. Through our passion for exterior renovation, we plan to improve the Austin area one house at a time.
LOA Roofing Construction
We genuinely treat our customers like we would want to be treated ourselves. We love what we do, and it shows in the care and attention we take with each job. Our purpose is to provide exceptional service and quality craftsmanship, so we only use high-quality materials. And, for more than 20 years, that’s exactly what has happened.
At KangaRoof in Austin, our ultimate goal is to make sure that our customers are well protected as their homes are by a quality roof. We are professional roofing contractors who are GAF-certified installers and we don’t settle for a compromise. We believe in complete customer satisfaction and hope that everything we do reflects the core of our business, which is offering friendly, dependable, thorough, and experienced roofing services.
Straight Solutions INC.
Straight Solutions has been installing metal roofing in Austin since 1981. We are family owned and operated, and have earned a reputation for quality work at a fair price.
If you need a roofing contractor in Austin, Tx, call Holden Roofing. For over 50 years we have been servicing residential and commercial customers with our expert services. Our team is insured, experienced, and skilled enough to handle almost any project you may have. From new home construction to residential or commercial roof repair or replacement – we have you covered.
Being in business for over 20 years means we’re experts in Austin roofing repair. We work with commercial and residential properties to get the job done right, when you need it.
Keith Barker Roofing
We are proud to offer the finest in residential roof repair and installation. Since our company was created more than 25 years ago, we have continually upheld our principles of respect, honesty, and a job well done. We are known as the largest and most respected residential roofers in the Austin area.
How To Choose The Best Roofing Company in Austin
Residential Roofing in Austin, Texas
Residential roof repair, installation, and maintenance are integral to protecting your home and the health and safety of those living there. The process is complex, meaning that a professional should be involved at each step to protect your investment and avoid costly mistakes. When it comes to residential roofing, we are your one-stop shop! We will take care of everything from the plan to the completion of your new home.
Residential roofs come in a variety of materials and styles.
Residential Roofing Materials in Austin, TX
- Three-Tab Composite
- Standing Seam Custom-Fit
- Metal Roofing
- Clay and Concrete Tiles
- Metal Roofing
- Rubber Slate
- Green Roof
- Solar Tiles
Weather Friendly Roofing Materials For Homes In Austin
When it comes to contemporary roofing materials, you have a variety of options; but some are particularly suitable for our Austin climate. Here are some of the most popular:
1. Composite Shingle Roofing: Composite shingles are made from commonly used roofing materials, including recycled asphalt shingles, fiberglass, and other substances. It makes for a robust and durable product that’s low in cost and comes with the benefit of being environmentally friendly.
2. Metal Roofing: Metal roofing has been growing in popularity everywhere lately, and it’s no wonder why. Durable, long-lasting, and energy-efficient metal roofs are an excellent choice for your new home. Metal roofing has been around for thousands of years and is a highly versatile building material that will last for decades. This durable material can be custom cut, dented, or damaged and still function perfectly as if brand new. This material has an expected lifespan of over 50 years.
3. Concrete Tile Roofing: Concrete Tile Roofing is one of the most popular roof types in the world. It is a very durable material, excellent for enduring the elements, and lasts a long time. The downside to concrete tile roofs is that they are heavy, and up-keep costs can be high if you decide to clean them regularly.
4. Clay tiles: Clay tiles are one of Austin’s most popular and aesthetically appealing roofing materials. Clay terracotta tiles are a traditional building material used for hundreds of years and can be found on historical landmarks throughout the city. These beautiful clay tiles have a distinct round or wavy shapes, which not only add to their industrial look but also help collect rainwater as well. As they are insulative materials, they contribute to your home’s comfort level during hot summer.
Types Of Roofing Materials (Depending on Cost & Factors).
The cost of roof replacement in Austin averages $3,300 to $20,000, depending on the size of your Roof and the quality of the shingles. A basic 1,500-SF new roof costs around $6,800. Asphalt roof costs range from $3.30 to $5.70 per square foot.
- Metal Roofing: The cost of a metal roof in Austin, Texas, can range from $12,300 to $35,000, depending on the size of your Roof and the type of roof system used. Metal roofs usually range in price from $6.50 to $10.00 per square foot or more. A bare 1,500-square foot standing seam metal roof may cost around $6,400.
- Composite Shingle Roofing: Depending on your type of material, installing a composite roof can range from $1 to $16 per square foot. It means an average house will cost anywhere from $22,000 to $42,000 to replace its Roof. However, we highly recommend you get a detailed quote to find out exactly how much your new Roof will cost.
- Clay tiles:
|Clay Tile Roof Installation Cost in Austin|
|National average cost||$31,000|
How Long Does It Take To Replace A Roof In Austin?
Residential roof replacement can add value to your home. It’s also a tremendous job that requires a multi-step process to get it done safely and correctly. If you see any precipitation or high winds, we will need to wait for those conditions to subside before proceeding with the next step. That means it could take up to three weeks (depending on the weather) for us to install a new roof. But if you consider the approximate time for new residential roofing, then It’s Takes 4 Months to Replace a Roof in Austin.
Commercial Roofing Services in Austin
At Roofing-Pros, we provide commercial roofing in the Austin area. Our team of professionals can help you with everything from simple repairs to complete new installations. As a long-time family-owned and operated business, we understand how important it is to have an asset working as efficiently as possible. Your Roof protects your facilities, so don’t trust just anyone! Call us today if you’re looking for a reliable commercial roofing contractor in the Austin area!
Various Weather-Friendly Commercial Roofing Types In Austin
Texas Traditions Roofing provides a wide range of commercial roofing materials in Austin if your business is looking for a reliable commercial roofing system. We can provide three central roof systems to keep your establishment safe and energy-efficient. Each has its features, so it’s important to know what they are and which one best suits your needs.
1. Metal Roofs
Do you live in an area with a lot of wind or hail? If so, it might be time to invest in a metal roofing system. Metal roofs offer superior durability and wind resistance, reducing the risk of expensive repairs. Metal is known for its strength and endurance. Plus, it typically comes with a warranty for 20-25 years. It means you can rest easy knowing your investment will last many years.
2. Architectural Shingles
Architectural Shingles – are a popular choice for steep-slope areas of the Roof. The thicker shingles can last anywhere from 30-50 years with proper maintenance and come in a wide variety of styles, colors, and textures that are sure to complement your home’s exterior.
3. TPO Roofing Systems
TPO is a cost-effective material perfect for flat or low-slope roof designs. This membrane is designed to have the advantages of a rubber roof and is combined with hot air-weldable seams for extra durability. One of the biggest perks of investing in TPO roofs is that they are highly resistant to tears, punctures, and impact damage.
How Much Does It Cost To Tear-off And Replace A Roof In Austin, TX?
The average cost of a roof installation will vary quite a bit. Typically, it is somewhere between $5,100 and $10,000, but again, these prices can vary a lot depending on the type of shingle you select, the length and width of the roof area covered, and the size of your family, and many more factors. Asphalt shingles and tiles are the most common roofing materials in the Austin area. Asphalt shingles and tiles range in price from $3.50 to $5.50 per square foot or $350 to $550 per square (100 square feet) to install or replace an asphalt shingle roof. So you can expect a typical roof installation costs about $4.50 per square foot or $450 per square for an asphalt shingle roof on the average single-family house.
Approximate Cost To Replace A Roof On A 2500 Square Foot
- Average Roof Cost $11,250 to $18,750: if you choose asphalt shingles, the most cost-effective roofing solution, the roof costs can range from $4.50 to $7.50 per square foot for complete replacement.
For example, approximately costs of other popular materials:
- Slate shingles: $700 – $5,000 per 100 square feet
- Tile shingles: $600 – $4,900 per 100 square feet
- Metal roofs: $600 – $1,900 per 100 square feet
Austin roofing contractors bill their clients for labor, materials, and other roofing costs. If you’re having a new roof installed by a roofing contractor in Austin, you may consider asking about the cost of installing skylights.
How Long Does It Take To Replace A Roof In Austin?
Replacing your Roof in Austin shouldn’t take more than two days. The time it takes to replace a roof varies based on many variables, including the size of your home and how much of your Roof needs to be replaced. One or two days might be the fastest part of your renovation if you’re doing a home renovation or a new build. Understanding the whole process will help you better plan and budget for this project.
Emergency Roof Repair in Austin, Texas
Facts To Consider While Hiring An Emergency Roofer In Austin: In Case Of An Emergency, Your Roofing Company Should Think About The Safety Of Those Living In Your Property: Rely on the experts at Austin Exteriors to efficiently and effectively deal with household emergencies. Our team has received extensive training to guarantee the highest quality of work. We can complete the necessary repairs fast so that there’s no additional risk involved.
When there is a storm, finding the time to research which company you should hire for your roof repair can be challenging. It’s even more complicated when other issues related to the storm need attention, such as temporarily relocating and securing the property. In these situations, it’s best to go with an established company vetted by independent sources instead of taking your chances on an unknown entity.
Commitment To Safety and Guaranteed Quality.
Emergency Repair can be applied through standing water and in temperatures as low as -5°C, making the Paint suitable for use in any season. Emergency Repair can be applied through standing water and in temperatures as low as -5°C, making the Paint ideal for use in any season.
Emergency Roof Repair: Sealing Any Roof With Paint
Do you need to repair your Roof, but you don’t want the work done during the summer? We have good news for you. Now you can improve your Roof year-round with Emergency Roof Repair Paint. Made specifically for areas susceptible to water damage and mold, we have everything you need to restore your Roof and protect it from further damage. Stop the leaks and patch any holes today with Emergency Roof Repair Paint! Choosing the right roofing Paint at the time of roof installation is as important as maintaining it throughout its lifetime. A well-prepared, quality Roof will see you through many years of hassle-free living, while an ill-prepared, sub-standard roof will require many more repairs and maintenance. Knowing these simple facts is a sure way to get what you pay for and protect your investment.
Painting is quick and easy to apply over roofs and surfaces and becomes effective immediately when used with a brush or rubber spreader. It adheres to aluminum, zinc, lead, glass, stone, asphalt, and corrugated asbestos. Roofing felt, rigid PVC sheeting (hard PVC), bituminous waterproof sheeting (asphalt-impregnated fiberglass), wood boards (not treated with preservatives), and more.
Emergency roofing costs depend on 4 factor
1. How much damage: The extent of damage and the size of the repair factor prominently in the overall cost. If more to repair, the price will be higher.
2. The type of damage: Most roof repairs involve fixing leaks and storm damage, but high-end costs sometimes come up. There can be more water damage under that layer of shingles, or the roofer may find more water damage as they remove shingles and examine the deck.
3. Time of year and urgency of the repair: The roof repair cost can vary depending on the time of year and how quickly you need the job completed. It will be less expensive to repair the Roof during the “off-season” when the workers have more time available and material prices are lower.
4. The material on your Roof: The overall roof repair cost also depends on the kind of shingles on your Roof. A roof with asphalt shingles will cost less than one with metal, stone, or slate shingles. Meanwhile, wooden or cedar roof repairs are more affordable than metal, stone, or slate.
When choosing roofing materials, you’ll have to decide what is more important to you, cost or durability. This guide may help you by detailing the pros and cons of various materials.
Three Common Roofing Problems in Austin, Texas
Various problems can occur with your Roof, and depending on the type, you may have to hire a professional. We’ll take a look at the three most common types of problems that land on homeowners of Texas so that you can be prepared for an emergency.
- Hail: Hail is a threat that can lead to significant damage or a burst of your Roof. It may consist of punctures, tears, fractures (bruises), or the more common displacement of granules. Discoloration in the form of black spots will appear on roofs that have incurred hail damage, and this is due to the shattering impact with which hail stones hit your Roof. The loss of protective granules exposes underlying asphalt to damaging sun rays.
- Storm: Water is the giver of life for us, but it can wreak havoc on your Roof and home. As a result of weather changes and storms, shingles may be lifted and scattered across your lawn or the lawn of your neighbors. These shingles can cause significant leaks in your home.
- Wind Occured Elements: The wind can cause much damage if trees are close to your home. Branches or other small objects can make contact with the Roof, and this damage may cause holes or leaks to appear. Damage like this will let in water and even wildlife, leading to further problems.
Do Roofing Companies Offer Financing?
Not all roofing companies offer to finance, but most companies do. So financing is an excellent option for purchasing a roof. It’s available for roofing just as it is to buy a car or buying a house. Again, These warranties are lifetime warranties, most of which are non-prorated for 50 years, so financing a roof is a great option. The typical Austin roof costs between $10,000 and $15,000 rather than paying the entire amount at once. It allows you to keep that money invested in other areas and pay as little as $150-$200 a month for financing a roof that costs about $10,000 or $15,000 for materials alone.
Other payment options are available. You can pay for a new roof with your credit card.
Claiming Roof Insurance In Austin- Step By Step
–Getting Your Roof Inspected
-Making temporary fixes before an insurance claim
-Scheduling visit of an insurance adjuster
-Taking Notes, Asking Questions
-Estimating insurance repair
Choosing Roof Insurance Policy in Austin, Texas
- Replacement Cost Value (RCV): Replacement Cost Coverage is an option that provides a fixed amount to repair or replace your property. This option is popular with individuals who prefer not to pay for property improvements out of their pocket, although it can be a little more expensive than ACV.
- Actual Cash Value (ACV): Actual cash value (ACV) is the basis for determining an insurance payout when a covered loss occurs. The total cost to repair or replace your property, less any relevant depreciation is called ACV or actual cash value.
How Later I Can Claim For A Roof Insurance?
Depending on the type of claim, most insurance companies allow you to file a claim up to one year after the damage occurred. Contact CanTex Roofing & Construction for a free estimate for hail and wind-related damages.
How To Get An Insurance Discount?
Insurance companies may offer discounts for impact-resistant roofing. Research the durability of roofing materials before you call your insurance provider for a potential deal. If your area is prone to hail storms, consider purchasing hail insurance before the storm hits.
How Long Will It Take To Process The Roof Insurance Claim?
Some insurance adjusters can print claim summaries and cut checks on the spot, but most do not. It may take up to two months for the adjuster to determine whether a commercial property is a total loss. Once it’s totaled, it can take up to two weeks to receive the loss statement and first check from your insurance company.
5 Things to Consider Before Selecting A Roofing Contractor
When choosing a roofing company in Austin for your job, there are a few things to consider. Before contacting a possible roofer about your project, be aware of the information the roofer needs to give you to make an intelligent decision.
- Read customer reviews
- Company reviews and reputation
- What kind of warranties do they provide?
- Reputation on the market
- Financing options, financing policies, and financing policy
So Choose Wisely! You Can Rely On RoofingJoy For A Safe And Secure Installation Every Time